Can local SEO help you to be more visible in organic search results?
As mentioned on several occasions, search engine optimization Florida is a set of techniques aimed at improving the position of a website in the organic results on various existing search engines.
These techniques focus almost exclusively on Google, as this mega search engine receives between 90 and 96% of searches monthly on the Internet.
Yes, as you suppose, here we are talking about the positioning from a more generic view.
But what about local searches or local SEO?
What is Local SEO?
The SEO Local is a set of techniques aimed at increasing the visibility of a web page searches for relevant information to users based on the current geographical location of the user.
More or less, it makes the website of a company that has a physical shop or providing a service in a specific geographic area found by potential customers who are in that area and perform related searches with that business.
This does not mean that local Jacksonville SEO services are not compatible with the implementation of measures to position your website on a more global level. In fact, the emphasis on the local issue must be greater on the scale where most of your potential sales volume is located.
Take the example of a tax consultancy based in Jacksonville:
The vast majority of its customers live in Jacksonville or have their business in that city or nearby. Therefore, the search engine optimization Florida strategy must be focused almost primarily at the local level, but also a little more regional.
Internet presence has become a key factor that every company should consider, especially if it is to achieve its goals in an increasingly complex, competitive and global marketplace.
Access to the network has completely transformed the way people interact with brands and companies.
Just a decade ago, a client decided to buy (or not) a product or service based on the information provided through their advertising campaigns.
Today, things have changed: the communication flow is bidirectional.
First of all, it should be clarified that the goal of SEO firm in general, not only make your website or blog ranked in the first search results, but get more sales and conversions.
While both goals are symbiotically related, keep in mind that positioning is only a means to an end.
The main thing is to deliver value to your target audience with useful content and quality. With this, we not only get better and more traffic to your website (good content always shared) but also pave a positive concept.
But as if this were not enough, thereby also we fulfill one of the principles of influence, according to which “to receive, you must first give something in return.”
Now, is it equally necessary that local SEO be performed in wider geographical areas?
The answer is: yes.
Locally, the commercial market, especially in medium and large cities are not exempt from the presence of increasing competitiveness.
Without forgetting that in a globalized world like the present, our competitors can be found anywhere on the globe.
The user geographical proximity can favor you, especially considering that plays an important role here on Google maps.
That is why you need to enhance the localist facet of your strategy of visibility, you can bring a plus and favor competitively.
Therefore, there is no doubt that being among the first search results on Google we will ensure a substantial increase in the number of conversions and sales experience in the short, medium or long term our business also at the local level
What are the benefits of the Local SEO firm?
If your business does not have a service or product that you can provide nationwide, these techniques help you to geotag your results in searches, become something almost indispensable to the commercial health of it.
And, as in the previous point, we favor the geographic component and proximity to the user performing a search when competing for the top positions with other results.
Without forgetting that we also become more visible in Google Maps.
You will appear on the first results of Google gives an image of professionalism unmatched in comparison to those listed below.
And if not, pay attention to the following fact:
About 50% of clicks made by users after a search are performed on the first link in the organic results, that is, those whose position occurs naturally depending on the indexing robots Google believe it deserves a particular page.
As mentioned earlier, local Jacksonville SEO services benefits are obvious, according to data from a study a couple of years ago:
71% of the clicks are the top 3 results of the search page in a particular search while the rest of them must conform to distribute the remaining 29%.
Today, the SEO is not only necessary to be able to compete in a saturated market, but also contributes greatly to the creation of the brand image of your company in the city where they live or their major customers.